conocer personas con camara Steve Rotvold is the Post Service Officer for Post 22. The Post Service Officer is responsible for bringing to the attention of all veterans and their dependents the rights and benefits granted them by law. Steve Rotvold serves as our initial point of contact for any local veteran or dependent who needs information, assistance or has issues with the VA and other service organizations. If you think you may be eligible for benefits, or are in the midst of a struggle to claim your entitlements, contact Steve by calling Post 22 at 303-452-4767 during our hours of operation.
Given the volume of regulations and the technical nature of the ever-changing benefits process, Steve coordinates his efforts with an accredited American Legion Service Officer. In this case, Dean Casey and Chuck Terry are the Service Officers at the Legion’s Colorado District 5 Regional Office and they have a wealth of knowledge and experience in helping vets and their dependents to negotiate the beaurocratic labyrinth that is the VA. To contact Dean or Chuck, you may call them at 303-914-5585. Dean is there full time and Chuck is available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
site de rencontre via facebook gratuit Another valuable resource for help with Veteran’s affairs and benefits is Adams County Veterans Service Officer, Scott Lawson. For more information, visit the Adams county Veterans Service Office website. Scott can be reached by phone at 720-523-6000 or 720-523-6900 and press 0 for the operator. His office location is at 4430 S. Adams County Parkway (Inside Work Force Center), in Brighton, CO 80601 and his office hours are M-F from 8 – 4:30. Scott would prefer that you give him a call, rather than e-mail him.
conocer mujeres en san diego Latest Post 22 Service Officer News:
januvia medication price Vets Helping Vets: First Tuesday of each month from 1700-1900 (No July Meetings)
If you would like to learn more about benefits that you may be eligible for, or search for information about programs of interest to you, here are some links to websites that might be of some help:
hookup in reading American Legion:
- The American Legion ‘Burn Pit’ – Blog with discussions about issues of importance to veterans and service members
- American Legion Post Locations
- American Legion internet directory
- Legion Auxiliary internet directory
- Legislative Action Center
opzionj binarie no touch alto rendimento Colorado Information:
- Colorado Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- CO State Veterans Nursing Homes
- State Benefits Info from Military.com
watch Department of Veterans Affairs:
- Ebenefits – Your Path to Benefits.
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors 2010 Edition
- Forms and Records Request
- VA Benefits fact sheets
- VA benefits phone numbers
- Directory of Veterans Service Organizations
binУЄre optionen tv Employment:
el hombre de un solo ojo Healthcare:
- My Health e Vet
- TRICARE: the health care program serving Uniformed Service members, retirees and their families
- Do you qualify for VA healthcare?
- CHAMPVA: The Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs
source url Other: