- A woman who is eligible for membership in the American Legion is also eligible to join the American Legion Auxiliary.
- The mother, wife, daughter, sister, grand-daughter, great-grand-daughter, or grandmother of members of the American Legion, or of deceased veterans who served in the United States Armed Forces during the listed war eras, are eligible.
- Step relatives are also eligible.
For more information about joining the Post 22 Auxiliary, contact Pilar Van Vliet.
Eligibility dates of relatives who have served:
- April 6, 1917 – Nov. 11, 1918 (World War I)
- Dec. 7, 1941 – Aug. 15, 1945 Merchant Marines (only eligibility)
- Dec. 7, 1941 – Dec. 31, 1946 (World War II) June 25, 1950 – Jan. 31, 1955 (Korean War)
- Feb. 28, 1961 – May 7, 1975 (Vietnam War)
- Aug. 24, 1982 – July 31, 1984 (Lebanon/Grenada)
- Dec. 20, 1989 – Jan. 31, 1990 (Panama)
- Aug. 2, 1990 to today (Gulf War/War on Terrorism)
If you meet our eligibility requirements:
Please click here to print an application.
Member Benefit Opportunities:
Please click here to view some of the 2018 Auxiliary member benefits.
Note: To obtain military records of veterans (DD214/discharge papers)
please go to Veteran’s Service Record Information.